Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Heart "I Heart Rummage"



If you are in town this weekend, come visit me and dozens of other indie crafters at the monthly I Heart Rummage, now held at Chop Suey on Capitol Hill from 12–4pm. You can get brunch, look for funky mother's/father's day gifts, all while enjoying the dulcet sounds of a DJ in a dive bar. What's not to like?
I went last month with a couple other craftanistas and we were all amazed at the array of goods available. I'd tell you what I bought but it would spoil the birthday surprises for Liz and Ben, respectively.

Oh yeah, I'll be signing copies of Backcountry Betty and The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life, and selling a fresh batch of Prairie Girl Potions (guess what I'm doing on Saturday). Maybe next month I'll have a new line of farm-fresh checkbook covers. Until then, we must content ourselves with crème brulée body soufflé. Such is life.

No comments:

A sampling of my books