Wednesday, April 30, 2008

REI love you


The event at REI tonight was fan-flipping-tastic! The room was packed (I think the count was just shy of 60) and everyone seemed to get a kick out of the Backcountry Betty talk. REI did a wonderful job of promoting the event, even placing signage in the bathroom stalls. Imagine my delight when I sat down to relieve myself, only to find myself eye-to-eye with a picture of me!

Anyway, it was a blast and I want to thank REI and everyone who attended (and Luna Bars for supplying much-needed snacklets).

Remember, if you have the time on Saturday, take a scenic drive to Leavenworth. I'll be at A Book for All Seasons from 11am to 2pm.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So sorry Adam and I could not stay but I promise we will all have dinner soon!

A sampling of my books