Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jewelry and lotions and aprons, oh my!

Thanks to those gals who came out last night for Sugar & Swank's "shop local" open house. We sampled chocolates, tried on the most adorable aprons from Go2Girl, watched Jen Muscatel make over several ladies, played with Leslie's pooch Ollie, and had a great time chatting each other up.

I am obsessed with my Prairie Girl Potion Creme Brulee Body Souffle. It smells heavenly and whenever I shove a jar under someone's nose, they want to dive in and eat it. And what's not to like about slipping on a sparkly bauble or two? The nice thing about these parties is that I can tart myself up with all sorts of silver and crystal creations and in the context of a party, they all look like they go together. There's no such thing as excess at a Sugar & Swank party!

Next up is a book signing at amazing outdoor clothing store Nau this Saturday! Come out to Belleview Square, finish up your holiday shopping, and stop by for a signed copy of Backcountry Betty.

When: Saturday, December 15, 2–5pm
Where: Nau, 242 Belleview Square (second floor, by JC Penney)

No comments:

A sampling of my books