Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mani watch: Day 10



Still no chips! Day 10! I cannot wrap my mind around this. I have seen some pulling away at the edges where the nail has been growing out and has pulled away from the cuticle (see close-up). This manicure has been simply amazing, seeing as the nail technician was doing this on me for the very first time. She did an terrific job.

In other news, I gave myself a pedicure with regular old polish the other night and didn't have to worry about getting nail polish remover on my fingernails. Totally not affected. In fact, you could paint over the gel lacquer with nail polish and when you're ready to go back to your gel lacquer color, you can just remove the polish with acetone. Nail polish remover does not affect the gel lacquer. Nutty.

I love you, Spa Scotta, and your Axxium Gel Lacquer manicure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this. Too bad I live in Phoenix.

A sampling of my books