Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1, seriously?

It seems as if I can only manage to post something once a week these days. The good news is that I'm not blogging because I'm writing the second of three book manuscripts that are all due within a six-month period. As the Human League once so wisely observed, "I'm only human, of flesh and blood I'm made."

Anyway, I'm knee-deep in all things prairie again (look for a new Prairie Girl's Guide next fall!) and am busy hunting down experts, experimenting with the sewing machine and knitting needles, and whipping up a new crop of lotions and potions.

I took a break to create a restorative salt soak for CraftStylish this week. It's super easy and only requires four ingredients. It's a perfect little gift to give to hostesses, teachers, co-workers, and yes, even guys.

Check it out, along with all the other terrific holiday projects on CraftStylish. I"m always wowed by my fellow crafters.

2 comments:

Blakely said...

I'll be looking for your new Prairie Girl Book next fall. They make great gifts.

Knit Purl Gurl said...

Awesome soak! So glad to have come across it! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!

A sampling of my books