Friday, November 16, 2007

Who's crying, "Nau?"



Me, that's who. I just got back from a great event at the Nau store in Bellevue Square, where I was signing books for Backcountry Betty. The store features clothes with amazing silhouettes that are made out of recycled materials. They give you a discount if you let them ship your purchases to you via UPS Ground (this allows them to keep minimal inventory in the store) and 5 percent of your purchase goes to an environmental or humanitarian charity of your choice.

But I just really liked the clothes. And I liked author Erika Dillman, who was also on hand for the book signing event. Her book, Outdoors Online, also published by The Mountaineers, is a humorous and helpful resource for websites covering anything outdoors.

The photo is of me, our publicist Ashley, and Erika.

No comments:

A sampling of my books