Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Totally (Leaven)worth it




I had a booksigning on Saturday at A Book for All Seasons in Leavenworth and it was just magical. The balcony signing and talk was great and I met some lovely people (Sonia, I'm counting on you to help me out with my next book!).

Then I met some lovely kielbasa at München Haus.

You haven't lived until you've sampled their grilled sausage and doctored it up with their different mustards and curry ketchup from their condiment bar.

But Alex, Kim, and I didn't stop there. We sampled horseradish havarti at The Cheesemonger's Shop (they take online orders). We chatted with the proprietress of Wooly Bully Yarns before attacking chocolate samples and the like before heading out of town and back over Stevens Pass.

Remember: Sausage is never a bad idea.

No comments:

A sampling of my books